Looking for some Family RP

sicario44

6 hours ago, SassQueen said:

@ChrisWolf & I are still looking! My character will be the grandmother of the group. 👵

We need a father figure for the 3 younger characters, so if you're interested in adding some flair to your roleplay add either Wolfie#2628 or AlyRose#9568 on Discord!

Because of the potential number of younger characters in the family, I think it's highly important for me to mention that I personally believe Family RP is ALL about enjoying and absorbing the slice of life kind of RP that family type groups have in the world roleplay, embracing the fun and interesting stories that can branch out of it, and making it as worthy as possible.

Therefore, it's better when each character is self-sufficient for themselves. 

What do I mean by "self-sufficient"? It can be subjective, for example; when I made a character and they had a parent, I NEVER intend to have the parent as a provider, since that'd be unfair for the player unless the player chose to do so, up to their own conditions. It's all about the experiences with roleplaying that type of family member for fun and how they would play being that role inside plenty of in-depth situations and scenarios. The most rewarding thing in GTAW is good roleplay.

Family's are a team after all, and that should be the case in RP aswell (IMO.)