Looking for some Family RP

sicario44

Experienced roleplayer here, been on the server since around 2018.

Looking to see if anyone is interested in some family RP, I don't mind including more than one. Preferably people who have spent some good time on the server and is familiar with most things.

Personally I don't mind discussing ethnicity, backgrounds, future plans etc. It's just a fun little thing I'd like to give a try, and I'm willing and open for any ideas and volunteers.  Again, preferably people with experience in the server and a somewhat good grasp of English, although this is not necessary depending on the char icly and what ethnicity we choose to go for.

Make sure to hit me up here if you got any questions or is willing to tag along, can also reach me through my disc: Saro#3060

• Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

I've tried publishing plans like these on discord but I couldn't find the appropriate channel or it was drowned by memes. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to point out there are more of us. I don't make it easy for myself to meet people / characters either, since I work long hours irl and my presence is sporadic but long when I have a few days off.

Sent a friend request

• 4 months later...

This roleplay will be based around our family and our characters’ shared backgrounds, ethnicity, and future plans. We'll be able to explore and discover our characters together, and ultimately create a vibrant and active story that we'll be able to follow and enjoy. I'm open to any ideas and volunteers who are interested in taking part in this roleplay. No matter what ethnicity or background you choose, I'm open to discussing it and making sure that everyone has a great experience. If you think you have what it takes, I'd love to hear from you and we can get started. I'm also willing to include more than one family in this roleplay, so if you know someone else who might be interested, let them know as well. And if you're a newcomer to the server, don't worry - I'm willing to help you get up to speed so you can join us in the fun. So, if you're looking for a unique and exciting roleplay experience that you can enjoy with your family, then I'm your man. Let's get started and make this roleplay a reality!

For more information you can also contact me on whatsapp. I will be there to guide you.

Edited by david65
  • Upvote 1

I'm highly interested in family rp, I'm open to discord friend requests. I think Saro is inactive. My discord username is Wolfie#2628

I'm really interested. 🙂

On 12/10/2022 at 9:26 AM, Samuel_Chavez said:

Same oh my god! I can now finally have my online family.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:02 AM, david65 said:

This roleplay will be based around our family and our characters’ shared backgrounds, ethnicity, and future plans. We'll be able to explore and discover our characters together, and ultimately create a vibrant and active story that we'll be able to follow and enjoy. I'm open to any ideas and volunteers who are interested in taking part in this roleplay. No matter what ethnicity or background you choose, I'm open to discussing it and making sure that everyone has a great experience. If you think you have what it takes, I'd love to hear from you and we can get started. I'm also willing to include more than one family in this roleplay, so if you know someone else who might be interested, let them know as well. And if you're a newcomer to the server, don't worry I'm willing to help you get up to speed so you can join us in the fun. So, if you're looking for a unique and exciting roleplay experience that you can enjoy with your family, then I'm your man. Let's get started and make this roleplay a reality!

On 12/10/2022 at 12:03 AM, hazaljaxon76 said:

I agree with you. Send friends request on DC.

Edited by ChrisWolf