Restricted faction concept on Nortenos

Artist

1 hour ago, Artist said:

I think that still wouldn't be allowed because eventually they would turn into Nortenos which is a restricted concept on the server so I think it would probably get shutdown.

Just a thought, it'd also give them a chance to showcase their roleplay and maybe determine if IFM would allow them to become a Northern Faction based off the roleplay they present in screens and through ingame interactions.

Edited by 2Raskal
  • Upvote 2
On 8/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, 2Raskal said:

Just a thought, it'd also give them a chance to showcase their roleplay and maybe determine if IFM would allow them to become a Northern Faction based off the roleplay they present in screens and through ingame interactions.

It could work in theory, I mean I've been roleplaying with Tortilla Flats and we literally have been fighting over the same apartment complex with a blood gang although none of the OOC agreements have stuck in place due to not having any IFM involvement. As long as there's a mutual OOC agreement set in place by IFM between the Mexican Mafia and the NF it could 100% work, although we would need a few players with knowledge and understanding of the NF's operations to create a restricted regiment, and then only allow certain individuals within it's ranks as there is a lot of players that would assume it's just like the Mexican Mafia. This could work although there would have to be a lot of stuff done behind the scenes to ensure it doesn't interrupt the current roleplay going on between factions. 

This would be really nice in the prison system seeing as the White's and the Southerners are clicked up currently although it seems the Blacks have been running solo inside of TTCF for a long time, which due to politics it's understandable. I'd say also restricting the gang to Paleto / TTCF would also work as well, with Sandy Shores being the line that they're allowed to roleplay in while conducting illegal operations. (Norteno's often do visit LA although won't go out their gangbanging, shooting people up etc, strictly for money moves / business operations) 

Edited by Narco
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope nortenos stay banned forever. Them being in LS makes zero sense. Change my mind... you can't. You already see alot of people rping closet nortenos and it's cringe 100% of the time. In the streets most of all, their tags are laughable. 

Spoiler

nbzP6KY.png

mqWj6u5.png

Edited by Deeclassify
  • Upvote 1

Y'all talking about Nortenos being banned but the saddest thing that needs more attention is this:

There is a temporary ban on submitting concepts that are:

• Any form of La Cosa Nostra concept, or "crew" that aim to develop into a branch of a family.

Now that is truly a sad case, I don't care what anyone says, I want more Italians, better than the Russian takeover this server is having recently.

1 hour ago, Straw said:

Y'all talking about Nortenos being banned but the saddest thing that needs more attention is this:

There is a temporary ban on submitting concepts that are:

• Any form of La Cosa Nostra concept, or "crew" that aim to develop into a branch of a family.

Now that is truly a sad case, I don't care what anyone says, I want more Italians, better than the Russian takeover this server is having recently.

EF267757-4BAE-4C18-8B52-E073FAD2FB58.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic