Restricted faction concept on Nortenos

Artist

3 hours ago, Narco said:

Also another main issue is that majority of the players on the server really don’t have any knowledge of how the Nuestra Familia actually operates, wheres there’s a group of players on the server that are actually very familiar with the Mexican Mafia’s operations / structure which I won’t name drop but those individuals know who they are. Regardless of the fact, it would be awesome to have the NF / Norte hoods on the server although I could see how it would realistically fall apart. 

This is true. Based on LSRP experience, I don't even like most norteño factions. I can literally only think of one.

But I believe they should be permitted. You'll never have a good nuestra familia faction if you don't allow one to open in the first place. And I'd like to see that happen because it's a unique and interesting organization.

Just now, Large Hazard said:

This is true. Based on LSRP experience, I don't even like most norteño factions. I can literally only think of one.

But I believe they should be permitted. You'll never have a good nuestra familia faction if you don't allow one to open in the first place. And I'd like to see that happen because it's a unique and interesting organization.

Very true although hard to find multiple people with knowledge about the concept, but yeah can't develop anything without allowing it. 100% agree with you there. 

19 hours ago, Narco said:

I mean there's a large difference between being a validated member of the NF's rankings and being a street level Norteno. I don't think they would move your average Norteno gangbanger  to a CDCR facility in SoCal from Northern Cali, although I could see them doing it to a validated NF member to split up internal operations in a facility. So that could be one stance of where they would come into play although the amount of members would have to be very small as it wouldn't make sense for an influx to be in a prison in SoCal. So as much as I do want the faction it really wouldn't make logical sense now that I see it from your standpoint of them not having hoods in the Paleto area etc. 

Mostly just detail. The map can be re-interpreted as either a full state, or the top of the map can be interpreted as central. Both of these locations would have northern inmates. On top of that, even if you kept the map as fully southern, northern inmates still get housed in southern prisons occasionally. They tend to be removed immediately but it's possible, and that'd be a matter for ig roleplay.

3 minutes ago, 2Raskal said:

Legit just rp a dropout/sny/pc gang (25ers, NR's, Zapatistas), bulldogs or a tax free sureno set. nortenos are never being allowed, even if a NF regiment is allowed to be roleplayed, just too many complications OOC. 

THATS NOT RIGHT ENE. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Xaleya said:

You wrong 🙂

it doesn't make any sense tho. if we go by ur logic no gang faction should be allowed. u supporting a denial in norteno factions cause they're warring surenos. so should florencia 13 factions be denied too cause they're having a rivalry with 18th street? or mafia crips' rivalry with sureno gangs? ofc nortenos shouldn't drive all the way to LS just to beef some random surenos in south central but denying the entire concept of a norteno faction simply cause of that is just ridiculous

1 hour ago, 2Raskal said:

Legit just rp a dropout/sny/pc gang (25ers, NR's, Zapatistas), bulldogs or a tax free sureno set. nortenos are never being allowed, even if a NF regiment is allowed to be roleplayed, just too many complications OOC. 

I don't think roleplaying Bulldogs would really make a difference they are former Nortenos and used to be called F-14 they also go at it with Surenos, Nortenos, other local gangs, and go at it with other Bulldog sets on the streets also the jail argument being applied against Nortenos can be used against the Bulldogs because currently there is no prison and when it comes to what gang stretches more down south on the map the Nortenos do the Bulldogs are mainly in Fresno and some surrounding areas but the Nortenos go a bit farther more south than the Bulldogs like the Nortenos in Delano which is in Kern County and there is evidence to support their existence there they are rumored to be in Bakersfield which is also in Kern County but I don't have much evidence to support Nortenos currently existing there.

When it comes to sny gangs from what I know they are not banned and that is why I did not really try to bring them up here and what do you mean by tax free sureno set are you talking about latino gangs that don't fall under the sureno umbrella like some Maravilla sets the Opal Street locos and 5th and Hill gang or are you talking about something else?

Edited by Artist
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 2Raskal said:

IT'S VERY RIGHT E$E

nah lowkey, I'd rather see some upstate surenos, they basically got the whole northern cali culture going on.

I would like to see both Nortenos and Surenos in Blaine there are a lot of surenos out in Bakersfield and some other areas around there I think it would be pretty cool to see both groups out there it would bring something new.

Edited by Artist
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic