A group system for unofficial factions

Dustyboi

Detailed Description

Something similar to /fonline for unofficial factions, or even just the ability to use /fonline for unofficial factions.

Relevant Commands/Items

/ufonline

/fgroup

or something along these lines.

How will it benefit the server?

It's more of a quality of life command than anything. This command would allow faction members to communicate on an ooc level, like how /fonline is. It would also help unofficial factions with activity, as they'd be able to see who's online in their faction at any given time.

nah. the whole point of official is getting script support and ooc chat. this would just be people creating groups every 1 week and could be abused by anybody not in script for an ooc chatroom. just a bad take in general, not needed. groups are small by design and need to stay that way.

• Upvote 2

I kinda like this idea since I myself am a huge fan of unofficial factions and to be honest, I think that's where the most interesting concepts and ideas are being roleplayed in. I always prefered unofficials because you get to build it on your own. But the thing is, just like others already mentioned it will kill the whole point becoming an official faction. 

• Upvote 1