No more PK wars - Wars should be serious/last resort

KFN

At the end of the day, it’s a game. CKs are already a thing within factions so why push it further? People wont be able to affort namechanges and ends up leaving the server. This suggestion pops up on every server but gets shut down for a reason. A for effort though! -1.

7 minutes ago, getmoney said:

lol u all wasting time writing paragraphs this would never get accepted 

My friend,

This I am almost completely aware about, however it may spark some reform in the PK wars rules as a whole in a way that I haven't thought about. Though not my preferred method anything is still better to the current one.

PK wars are fucking lame.

I get shot, wake up in the davis respawn center, and then can’t play the character because any involvement might involve me in a shooting match that I already technically died in. 

anyone complaining that “my faction will get wiped!!” or “but my character could die!!!” is hitting the nail on the head. good. don’t get yourselves into major conflicts if you can avoid it. roleplay needs risks, status quo’s are boring, and if I wanted to be in constant shootouts i’d go play squad.

the illegal faction scene is so insanely boring if you’re there to actually develop a character and roleplay. i’d rather the violence be turned down a notch to a once in awhile extremely risky scenario for all involved with stakes then endless fucking gunfights that bog down the server and entire neighborhoods in fucking piles of faceless bodies.

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, KFN said:

(much like those Roblox clan wars, UCR 20 wins 3 draws 0 losses btw)

This is what ruined the clan war scene on ROBLOX, I was involved and led a super clan (35,000 ppl) on there when I was a teenager in 2010- I have always believed that wars should not have fixed terms and should go until one side surrenders or gives out. I have always believed that WAR is where roleplay ends and DM begins, I am a fan of brawls, one-off skirmishes, etc.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, UTOPIA said:

This is what ruined the clan war scene on ROBLOX, I was involved and led a super clan (35,000 ppl) on there when I was a teenager in 2010- I have always believed that wars should not have fixed terms and should go until one side surrenders or gives out. I have always believed that WAR is where roleplay ends and DM begins, I am a fan of brawls, one-off skirmishes, etc.

roblox clanning 😍

2 minutes ago, UTOPIA said:

This is what ruined the clan war scene on ROBLOX, I was involved and led a super clan (35,000 ppl) on there when I was a teenager in 2010

Haha my friend I too was involved when I was younger I was 2IC in the Imperium Empire at one point (50,000 people?) and an Officer/Part of External Affairs in the UCR (1st Super Clan to form). And no I didn't touch any grass.

1 hour ago, KFN said:

UCR 20 wins 3 draws 0 losses btw)

UCR lost any relevance post-kinglime,. the rest of it was a shadow of it's 2009 era. None of it could hold a candle to prime TGI anyway when we smacked VAK until they cheated their way out the war.

On another note.. I agree with UTOPIA. Individual trouble makers and aggressors can be dealt with manners short of murder, brawls, melee fights, etc. With time (or due to extremely stupid actions deserving of murder), CK apps can follow.

1 minute ago, imi said:

UCR lost any relevance post-kinglime,. the rest of it was a shadow of it's 2009 era. None of it could hold a candle to prime TGI anyway when we smacked VAK until they cheated their way out the war.

Jkoscar era was a pretty good resurgence, died again under Growncool7 tho 😞