Define Knuckledusters as a lethal weapon. Because they are.

Its two arguments. The legal one is judged on the outcome and catered for in the Penal Code.

The power game aspect is probably the main thrust of this argument and I agree that anyone donning them has "escalated" the severity of the situation in hand.

brass knuckles are very dangerous, naturally. its a big fat ass chunk of metal designed to cause maximum damage when someone is punching.

in california, they're literally illegal to possess in any capacity, and doing so can get you a misdemeanor or a felony.

i don't see why they wouldn't be classed as lethal weapons by admins. 

On 6/9/2022 at 7:12 PM, DLimit said:

Similar situation applies to Baseball bats and countless other blunt objects, as-well.

I remember a long time ago, someone got upset that my char pulled out a firearm because someone was threatening to "beat his head with a baseball bat", even though blunt trauma force to the head could be lethal. I think it should be applicable to any weapon that can lead to death, not just brass knuckles.

It depends on the context .

Someone tried to break into my car and I ran outside my house with a bat to try scaring em off

In that regard its less something to get shot over and more of something to be like "well I didint get the car, gotta go"