Roleplaying car crashes.

I see everyday that players void car crashes and such about 90% of the time. I want some rule where players SHOULD rp it regardless of "desync" or lag, unless it can be proven to the full extent that it's not the players fault at that time, which leads to the question of "Why are you playing GTAW if you lag too hard? Shouldn't be driving then."
And when people RP it, it means more RP for LEO and FD, aswell as for the player(s) in said crashes, which we really would like, so they don't get called to shootouts and such all the time. Variations give more motivations.

Atleast try to enforce it more when desync issues is fixed though.

Edited by KingFliring
1 minute ago, Yoak said:

Can't be enforced without a massive reporting fest, as much as it'd be nicer to watch people driver properly it's never gonna happen

Should have a form of enforcement anyways, people driving properly or not is an IC matter though, those who are caught by PD has their consequences. However, RP'ing car crashes, should be enforced if no proof with extent of lag or desync is present.

While I would love to see people drive better, something is off about this suggestion, and overlooks one of the most fundamental problems that come along with it.

Essentially, what this would be doing is, anyone who doesn't have a PC that can both play and record, and store that video recording of GTA (And RAGE for that matter, that stuff takes a lot of space if you record for hours), or a decent enough internet speed is essentially forced to RP their crash no matter if they lag or not, because they'd be unable to provide proof of that lag.

It's really easy to forget that others might not have the same rig as you do when you get to run the game smoothly, assuming that's the case. Because from your own perspective, you didn't experience that lag.

Before someone points it out, yes, if you have an underperforming PC, "maybe you shouldn't speed", but I don't think that's reasonable to restrict people or leave them out based on their specs.

Edited by Mistery14
1 minute ago, Mistery14 said:

While I would love to see people drive better, something is off about this suggestion, and overlooks one of the most fundamental problems that come along with it.

Essentially, what this would be doing is, anyone who doesn't have a PC that can both play and record GTA (And RAGE for that matter), or a decent enough internet speed is essentially forced to RP their crash no matter if they lag or not, because they'd be unable to provide proof of that lag.

It's really easy to forget that others might not have the same rig as you do when you get to run the game smoothly, assuming that's the case. Because from your own perspective, you didn't experience that lag.

Before someone points it out, yes, if you have an underperforming PC, "maybe you shouldn't speed", but I don't think that's reasonable to restrict people or leave them out based on their specs.

Okay so I am very bad at explaining. And I don't mean it badly to be honest. If it is too obvious, sure. Go ahead and void. But you also have those who drives like dicks, and they crash, they void it and blame it on lag or desync, even though it's obvious it's not, they know we can't see their screen. If more people can RP crashes, I am okay with it. It's just a suggestion, not trying to enforce everyone to go through it. (Yes I know it's stated in my suggestion, but I got myself a little off, thanks ADHD for that)
Trying to get more RP going in GTA:W in the traffic situations for example. Also not only for LEO and FD, but maybe also for mechanics. That people take their beloved car to mechanic, give them RP to fix the vehicles and not JUST upgrading it instead of /vp and /vg.