[FIX] No more textures loss on very high textures. (updated 21/12)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 10:48 PM, Maximus. said:

Can anyone else vouch for this? I wanna download it but at the same time I don't wanna be a test rat lol

I have the mod and yesterday I  had some texture issues, so.. uh-- doesn't work for me

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, letdachoppasing said:

started having texture loss around davis again.

It's impossible to completely fix textureloss. Davis is probably the most likely area to suffer from it due to the amount of players, vehicles and other assets in the area.

3 hours ago, Paenymion said:

tbh I think rageMP ignores the file, I poked around in the folders and it is forcing some poolvalues itself in RageMP/clientdata/pool_overrides_v.default

And if you try to change those it changes them back when it starts up 😄 

image.png.f55a9e0b2d5197bdd5d1e4af8945c078.png
I change the phinst value, and there's no override of it

9 hours ago, MarcoEL said:

I have the mod and yesterday I  had some texture issues, so.. uh-- doesn't work for me

I'm going to update pretty soon, which can maybe help better, considering the fact that GTAV updated, I also updated the file, just fixing and testing before releasing it

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Fireworks said:

It's impossible to completely fix textureloss. Davis is probably the most likely area to suffer from it due to the amount of players, vehicles and other assets in the area.

I wasn't in Davis but at Mission Row PD, still had textures loss, which wasn't /that/ annoying but still. 

• chocomint changed the title to [FIX] No more textures loss on very high textures. (updated 21/12)