Civilian RP in South Central

Lurleen

A lot of people say you get robbed just for being in South Central,  I made a civilian character to see if it's true and honestly in a month I've only been robbed once. Did I get approached a ton? Sure. But as soon as I told them I'm not with a gang they were all chill and fucked off.

• Upvote 2

Honestly I can relate to this, I bike around South Central often, yet I seen more gang violence than robberies. Why is that? Because nobody shits where they eat, right?

Makes no sense to rob a random civ there, if it's not a known dealer or someone known to have money. In Vespucci, there  is lot of tourists, well normally would be...so there are robberies, much like in wealtheir parts of the city, where it makes sense to rob someone. 

Edited by Engelbert
1 hour ago, PrinceCane said:

A lot of people tend to over exaggerate about South Central about “getting robbed everyday” and what not but really its just common sense and educating yourself

If your civilian character is from Rancho/Jamestown for example don’t think you’ll walk through Chamberlain or any other hoods without someone checking you being in South Central a civilian that have nothing to do with gangs would know where to go and which areas to avoid(varying on which part of SC they are from)

There’s many videos that even tell you what hats to AVOID wearing in South Central and what those sport’s logo represent for example: 

If you're gonna roleplay a civilian in South Central have the assets and type of character that would fit in that environment. Bringing Valleygirl Vicky into South Central wouldn't make sense

What he said. If you bring your white civilian char to South LS - expect locals to check you. Doesn’t matter if you got a house there as an asset or not. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic