Reallow "looking for work" ads

Mahitto

11 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

This needs the be reallowed because it is difficult enough already to find staff for running a business. This barrier is unnecessary. Keep all the other rules and guidelines regarding the quality of advertisements.

I have better idea, instead of useless and nonsensical ads, how about we put Arcadius center to use and have a website where companies can post their ads about work?

If only they regulated their ads better and enforced a certain standard consistently. I would love to see people able to look for work while in-game rather than having to go to the forums exclusively. I just don't want to see the idiotic, "19/f/looking for work/experience in all things/expert of all" type ads. The ads platform isn't regulated all that well already. Total support if staff commits to policing the shit ads versus the serious players. Last couple times I reported ads against the rules, I got a couple annoyed responses that they saw it already. So I've stopped reporting dumb ads as a result lol.

10 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

I have better idea, instead of useless and nonsensical ads, how about we put Arcadius center to use and have a website where companies can post their ads about work?

I completely agree. Post it as a separate suggestion and I'm sure it'll generate a lot more interest and support than you'd get just from this reply. I posted a suggestion which tries to fill a similar demand, but your concept can work just as well.

• Upvote 1