I suggested something similar, in that a paramilitary faction delivers guns to PD/CS and Ammunations. Got called a troll. I don't get it.

I'd like to see this scripted either way, but I'd also like to see my suggestion being implemented by some means too. Your suggestion could have some impact on how much money certain bank branches actually have for people to withdraw. Just a side idea to consider, unless it's been mentioned already.

22 hours ago, norrig said:

I really like the idea and as you said it could definitely lead to some unique and interesting RP scenarios, but I fear it would be rarely used and with a very high potential of abuse (even with the harsh restrictions) 

I'm on the fence about this is. While it could be good, I feel like it's impractical and will need a huge amount of micromanagement for a very limited amount of people.

It'd just be an additional thing for people to get involved. Since we'll be getting the farmer job, trucking - we might expand the sick creativity even further, since GTA V is well known for its heists and security trucks roaming around - we could do something like that, but it'd be limited to few people only - so we don't have to worry about everyone becoming an armed guy day 1. There are probably bunch of people who would get in line for this.

And we can safely say - we have bunch of legal jobs, which is a major plus. And if we get it done now, we won't have to focus doing it in the future - its there, its ready to go - use it if you wish to start your characters career as a guard.

• 5 months later...