Property Inactivity based on number of times entered

serah

22 minutes ago, serah said:

Because there is no mallrat culture in county, and these people do not RP in county. The limited number of houses in county means they should ideally be limited to application-based, and rationed only to characters with actual intention to RP in the area.

Well if we are going into that then... Probably more than half of the server have their characters deleted because of the way they RP their assets. Let's be honest, it's a game. There is a line which you just cannot cross, right? I say let people RP what ever characters they want and wherever they want, just have a story behind your assets. I don't care if you won a lottery or not. Just have something to say about it, make it more interesting. 

Not a fan of the idea, it forces you to utilise your property regularly. Not that I am against using your property regularly and if you have a property it certainly should be used. However, it makes a chore out of something that should be natural. Not everyone needs to use their house as regularly as you are suggesting but by the same token don’t want to be “homeless”.

If you are already not an incredibly active player but want a house to play in then it almost punishes you for not being active enough. The current 14 day inactivity is sufficient in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

this isn't as much of a problem in the city to be honest, mostly out in the county. too many city people that don't ever use their house in the county, leaving people that actually want to rp around the county community left without a house.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Codac said:

this isn't as much of a problem in the city to be honest, mostly out in the county. too many city people that don't ever use their house in the county, leaving people that actually want to rp around the county community left without a house.

yessir yessir

An issue is that for character development purposes, characters "should" have a home, even if the player behind that character isn't really interested in interior RP. It's not really doable, but it would probably help the "lack of houses" issue if we just had some imaginary "off-map" homes for players who are not that interested in actually having an interior but ICly want their character to have a home.  Just an address to stick on application forms and so on so you don't look like a hobo.

This is stupid as people can just spam Y at entrance to boost it, or just get their friends to join in (in case there's like... 5 minute cooldown for each player entering)

Also, what about properties that are being used by a faction, but just so happen not to be used every day and are instead used every once in a while?

If you have issues with people owning houses that are not used (eg: houses in the county) report them to PM and they will look into it, even though they already look all properties from time to time to keep track of it.

Overall, big no from me.

Property management takes a lot into consideration regardless of how many hours they have or how many times they have entered the house. It has a lot more to deal with that when we revoke a property from a player. 

Edited by Wuhtah