Guide or Video For Driving?

Nyami

So for a little backstory, my character just got pulled over by a cop and was told he turned the wrong lane twice. My guy was let off but I'm feeling a little distressed and concerned about this because I have never actually learned to drive a car in real life and don't exactly know what this means or how to correct it.

Is there any guide on this site or a video on YouTube that could help me understand how to drive normally, preferably shown in game?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm not a kid or a troll, I promise. I'm just disabled and very anxious about making mistakes like this. I'm honestly embarrassed having to even ask this.

Edited by Nyami
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, that site seems pretty useful too. I think I'm having the most trouble getting confused/overwhelmed by the arrows on the road and the two way streets? I think that's what this is called:1.png.ffd8d8e2430b5f2ce7dc1f4278df81cf.png

I will continue to study though, and I'll try not to space out so much, heh. If anybody knows of any more particularly helpful YouTube videos to share, I would love to see them! I really appreciate all of your help!

Hello!

I'd like to try to help.

You can use the in game speed limiter while driving a vehicle in motion.

This will prevent you from going over the set number.

To do that you need to press T to open the chat, then type /sp [number].

In the city you could use /sp 60.

On freeways and highways you can use /sp 90

Outside of the city you could use /sp 75.

If you press the Delete key on your keyboard while your vehicle is in motion, you will activate Cruise Control which will keep your vehicle at that speed.

Please keep in mind, that not all vehicles are capable of using the speed limiter or the cruise control features.

I'd also recommend you to read the TITLE IV - CRIMES RELATING TO VEHICULAR OFFENSES in the penal code:

Edited by Cerulean