Flatbed panel movement!

Bruce002

Short description: Flatbed panel movement keys.

Detailed description: Remove the SHIFT and CTRL hotkey from moving the Flatbed panel. Since now they added the SHIFT+E and SHIFT+Q hotkeys to change between the sirens turning on and off I think we should have the SHIFT and CTRL hotkey to move the flatbed panel. I think with Numpad 8 and 5 the movement is good.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? The SHIFT hotkey is set to do multiple options and it can be annoying at some point.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Bruce002

This can easily be fixed on the player end by removing CTRL/SHIFT as the lean/tilt forwards & back keys in your controls. You can still use numpad 8 & 5 by default to move the bed up and down.

Reason why it's in the first place is because CTRL/SHIFT is because the flatbed is based on the regular tow truck I believe where you move the boom with said keys, hence why the bed moves so fast as well as (from what I know)  it moves the same distance as the boom on the regular tow truck when you press the keys.

@Bruce002

@Planters80mm

@BaileyG

Edited by Flamer
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Flamer said:

This can easily be fixed on the player end by removing CTRL/SHIFT as the lean/tilt forwards & back keys in your controls. You can still use numpad 8 & 5 by default to move the bed up and down.

Reason why it's in the first place is because CTRL/SHIFT is because the flatbed is based on the regular tow truck I believe where you move the boom with said keys, hence why the bed moves so fast as well as (from what I know)  it moves the same distance as the boom on the regular tow truck when you press the keys.

@Bruce002

@Planters80mm

@BaileyG

Shall give it a try!

18 hours ago, Flamer said:

@Bruce002

@Planters80mm

@BaileyG

4 hours ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Gtav game setting.

Yeah, seems like I can change the hotkey there. Sorry for the topic. 😔

• St3fan[NL] locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...