Reports are based, can't disagree with that; just that it's at least important to recognise that reporting shouldn't be the fix-all for the servers core issues. Sometimes you gotta dig a little deeper.

I know I'm guilty of making general discussion threads myself, but to be honest; I probably wouldn't make as many or reply to as many if the higher ups at least bothered to read & conclude a thread without only visiting a discussion thread to lock it for someone shit-talking staff.

Edited by TinPan
1 minute ago, Sixty said:

God forbid people want to have a discussion.

god forbid people make a thread attempting to look for validation while at the same time they don't notify the party they're talking about ( or in most cases, the party doesn't even have a forum account ) so they don't have several point of views so whoever is reading is able to read both and argue from that point on

2 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

god forbid people make a thread attempting to look for validation while at the same time they don't notify the party they're talking about ( or in most cases, the party doesn't even have a forum account ) so they don't have several point of views so whoever is reading is able to read both and argue from that point on

What does it matter to you if they make a thread anyways? That's like people complaining about censoring screen shots. It's a discussion forum. People should post what they want and if it gets closed, that's the circle of life. If it bothers you that much, don't participate in the discussion? Magic.

Edited by Sixty
Just now, Sixty said:

What does it matter to you if they make a thread anyways? That's like people complaining about censoring screen shots. It's a discussion forum. People should post what they want and if it gets closed, that's the circle of life. If it bothers you that much, don't participate in the discussion? Magic.

thank you, very cool

1 minute ago, Santanaa said:

God forbid we dissect an ongoing and systemic issue with the server and find lasting solutions when it's vastly preferable to conceal the issue by claiming there aren't enough reports.

• Wuhtah locked this topic