Hunting & Robbers

Esc

9 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I ajailed 4 robbers yesterday for doing this, and banned one few days back too.

Just report them immediately.

And we very much appreciate the attention, just thought I'd bring it up would people have ideas to revamp the system and make it easier for all of us. 

35 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

I wanna see what happens when park rangers actually get introduced, if crime rates will remain the same or if it will drop the issue.

EDIT: Since it was already established that robbing people in the forest is considered really fucking bad, I do still want to see if the issue repeats if Park Rangers get introduced, I'm curious 🙂

Let's hope Park Rangers do get this on lock!!!! 🤠

43 minutes ago, Florida said:

How the fuck you manage to get robbed when you're walking around carrying a high powered rifle.

You would be impressed if you knew the many ways people pop up to rob you in the woods.

2 hours ago, Florida said:

How the fuck you manage to get robbed when you're walking around carrying a high powered rifle.

you're there to roleplay, thus you roleplay. the people robbing you are there to get the gun, thus they speed towards you, press f behind you and ctrl+v aiming at your head for the instant win. that's how you get robbed.

3 hours ago, Florida said:

I don’t think a hunting rifle with a scope is considered high powered nor can it out gun 3 people with pistols 

25 minutes ago, Estes said:

Really depends on the caliber. But vs 3 pistols though? No.

The caliber has nothing to do with it, you can’t aim regularly there’s only a scope, and you have to chamber a new round each time. One pistol you only have to shoot about 4 times and you win 

4 hours ago, Stiggz said:

The caliber has nothing to do with it, you can’t aim regularly there’s only a scope, and you have to chamber a new round each time. One pistol you only have to shoot about 4 times and you win 

Even an experienced shooter is going to struggle to utilize a precision bolt-operated rifle against shooters that are, as demonstrated in the video earlier, using semi-autos while attacking from numerous angles via highly mobile offroad motorcycles. The popularity of the motorcycle/dirtbike in third world countries is pretty popular for good reason.

...and there's literally no winning tactic anyway. That report from which the video was obtained? The criminal roleplayer that posted the report is now saying that he had not intended to rob anyone, that he hadn't even drawn a weapon or told anyone to stick their hands up. Had he and his partner been killed by gunfire, I guarantee that report would still have been posted up with exactly that excuse - "We weren't planning on robbing them! They just killed us for no good reason!"

All I did was drive down a hill on bike with a mask on and get ran over never gave demands and never showed a weapon

Shoot them before they can draw a gun or kill them before they can kill you, you'll be reported. Let them get away with it, and they'll keep doing it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Edited by DasFroggy
23 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

It is a major issue, when done by people who roleplay being based out of gang neighborhoods, but on the other hand - you're a hunter, you're armed, stand your ground and don't let them take your guns away. Also the park rangers are coming soon, so I'm quite sure they will also help dealing with this issue.

Agree. Maybe its gon be a challenge for us when we go out for a hunt, have fun with it.

Edited by ohshititsali
  • Wuhtah locked this topic