Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

On 4/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, osgm gook said:

unrealistic scenarios such as helicopters circling a gangs neighborhood for no apparent reason or guards shooting at criminals acting like theyre cops can detract from the immersion and enjoyment of roleplay experience for some people. it may not align with the intended atmosphere or tone of the roleplay setting and can disrupt the flow of the story or interactions between characters/factions.

happens IRL too, IC issue.
https://stoplapdspying.org
suddenly it's an OOC issue, and you reason with "disrupt the flow of the story or interactions between characters/factions", when you can create more RP for these players by starting a movement like the one I linked, but no. The OOC ruling is better, mhm.

53 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Makes sense tho, isn't LA irl one of the more culturally diverse places in the entire US?

32 minutes ago, ghostface said:

Statistically the fifth, but I think the original commenter meant first generation people, of which there are indeed more than there should be.
(source: https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn/most-diverse-cities-in-the-us)

This is more a humour thread not a discussion thread, but since it it needs clarifying. When I said "lack of American" I was not excluding American born people of a different nationality, or even people from South America to be honest. Asian Americans, African American, etc. All American. It was a humours comment on how many None American born characters there are. Europeans that have moved to America, looking it up makes about 5 - 9% of LA population.

Can we go back to the jokes and the memes now?

Edited by Natala
  • Upvote 1