Remove One, Delete One

4 hours ago, DigitalSausage said:

Remove the outdoor sex rule. Gta 5 is an 18+ game. If i wanna give a public blowjob it should be applauded, not punished. I could make a fortune!

Delete the number of inactive player run dealerships to allow others to run more active ones

Excuse me...

On 3/30/2021 at 8:53 PM, KaythPlus said:

My issue with you advocating for Rule 12 to be gone is where is the line drawn? I actually partially agree that it's almost too encompassing and could be laxed in areas. But to remove it entirely would take away from realism. There is already ample oppertunity for thieves to pray on some areas like ATM's which aren't protected by this rule.

But what thief is realistically going to hold somebody up outside of an active police station or bank? The rule is built to reasonably compensate for the fact we're in a roleplay server that can't always accurately potray employment and presence in places where in any realistic scenario; there would be. Most players use ATM's anyway, so I don't personally see a reason for banks and police stations to be immediately drawn as 'fair game'.

edit:
"People can get into trouble in a bank, in a police station"

Really? I'm sure you can show examples if I questioned this of one or two incidents but this is so extremely unlikely, a bank sure. But allowing people to do criminal actions inside of a police station is a little silly.

And how does the cashier at the bank react to this? Is there a script for them to immediately contact the police. Cause realistically it makes no sense otherwise. This rule is here for a good reason.

Rule 12, in my honest opinion should apply to Clothing stores, Hair Dresser, Tattoo Parlor & Plastic Surgeon. As all those distract you from IC for the sake of adjusting your character looks hiding the chat and interaction ability with others. Basically any system that is quite encompassing and takes away your ability to interact with environment through chat while you're in the menu. Mechanic Garage is exception but the current menu hides the chat preventing ability to reply if something happens mid modification.

• Applaud 1
On 4/1/2021 at 7:19 PM, DigitalSausage said:

Remove the outdoor sex rule. Gta 5 is an 18+ game. If i wanna give a public blowjob it should be applauded, not punished. I could make a fortune!

Delete the number of inactive player run dealerships to allow others to run more active ones

Rule 19 is there for a reason, want to know one of those reasons? Here's one: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule

As we have a large amount of NA players (Since COPPA thing applies to US citizens) server has to publicly state and not endorse such behavior. And monitoring if the player is 18 y/o or above OOC is a tricky issue, as lets be honest anyone can lie and then somehow through a loop hole Nervous will be held accountable in court even though the kid lied.

Regarding in-active Dealerships? Well, there are 3 or 4 dealers that are there, there's the Gas Crunch & Rockford one that are almost same spot on the map and there's my lot and then there's the semi active Bike & truck lot.. for a time MJ ran a lot in Sandy, no idea what is up with it. Today Also saw Paleto's dealer sho wup.. but that one is less active. I am quite sure there's a few that are in-active and should be removed or passed onto new players.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
42 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Rule 19 is there for a reason, want to know one of those reasons? Here's one: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule

As we have a large amount of NA players (Since COPPA thing applies to US citizens) server has to publicly state and not endorse such behavior. And monitoring if the player is 18 y/o or above OOC is a tricky issue, as lets be honest anyone can lie and then somehow through a loop hole Nervous will be held accountable in court even though the kid lied.

Regarding in-active Dealerships? Well, there are 3 or 4 dealers that are there, there's the Gas Crunch & Rockford one that are almost same spot on the map and there's my lot and then there's the semi active Bike & truck lot.. for a time MJ ran a lot in Sandy, no idea what is up with it. Today Also saw Paleto's dealer sho wup.. but that one is less active. I am quite sure there's a few that are in-active and should be removed or passed onto new players.

Thank you for actually explaining the rule 19 thing to me. I'd not thought of that... damn that's kinda heavy.

• Wuhtah locked this topic