Hi fellas!

This is a very important post regarding Blitz Sqwd's future and concept.

As you may know, we've had a rocky start for the group. We did too much FB shittposting and very little actual hacking. We wanna change that.

I feel like the group has become more and more silly after every post I see about it. What I wanted to focus on was underground hacking and cooperating with criminal organizations. Not trolling and flexing. I want it to be hidden and underground, not out there being a straight Watch Dogs ripoff.

I hope my members will agree to this and change up the whole "LOL HACKZOR XD" persona that we originally had. I mean no ill will about any of my members at all. They're great dudes, and they clearly joined because of the RP. While the RP has been really intense and fun so far, the whole idea of a hacker group just didnt work out well with me after I saw how it turned out. I didn't want a DeadSec type group, as I saw that very unfit for the server overall, but it became like that. I am of course a huge part to blame for this turnout, as I promised that we wouldn't troll around, but it didn't turn out that way at all.

So while I don't want this locked, I do want this group to change into a realistic hacker group. A group that stays in the shadows and on the net, not going around FB posting "aesthetic" pictures to gain clout.

I want Blitz to prosper, not fall. I do believe this change-up is better for RP and better for GTA World and Illegal RP overall.

Cheers!

Edited by Pettie
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, Pettie said:

Hi fellas!

This is a very important post regarding Blitz Sqwd's future and concept.

As you may know, we've had a rocky start for the group. We did too much FB shittposting and very little actual hacking. We wanna change that.

I feel like the group has become more and more silly after every post I see about it. What I wanted to focus on was underground hacking and cooperating with criminal organizations. Not trolling and flexing. I want it to be hidden and underground, not out there being a straight Watch Dogs ripoff.

I hope my members will agree to this and change up the whole "LOL HACKZOR XD" persona that we originally had. I mean no ill will about any of my members at all. They're great dudes, and they clearly joined because of the RP. While the RP has been really intense and fun so far, the whole idea of a hacker group just didnt work out well with me after I saw how it turned out. I didn't want a DeadSec type group, as I saw that very unfit for the server overall, but it became like that. I am of course a huge part to blame for this turnout, as I promised that we wouldn't troll around, but it didn't turn out that way at all.

So while I don't want this locked, I do want this group to change into a realistic hacker group. A group that stays in the shadows and on the net, not going around FB posting "aesthetic" pictures to gain clout.

I want Blitz to prosper, not fall. I do believe this change-up is better for RP and better for GTA World and Illegal RP overall.

Cheers!

That's what I expect. I love the concept, keep up, study the subject and go deep! You're gonna go far <3

• Upvote 1

Hey, so I've decided to step down at Blitz Squads leader. I don't feel motivated enough to lead this, or RP this. I'm simply not educated enough around the subject to continue this project.

If someone else wants to take this concept over, do feel free. But I'm stepping down.

L&A this until someone else wants to take over, thanks.

• Jax locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Jax unlocked this topic

Hey there!

Me and a friend have talked together, and we really want this group to work out, so we're going to heavily tune this group into something realistic and (hopefully) good! We know we did some major messups in the past, and we honestly did not do anything realistic with this group at all. But we aim to change that. We're going to focus on more criminal orientated activities, rather than stupid online trolling, which we have done in the past. Hopefully ya'll will be here for the ride! Let's do this!

The New Group

With the old group vanished without a trace, a new band of desperate people have erupted into the Los Santos Underground, ready to do whatever it takes to get paid without being shown.

Without any leadership this time, the youth have banded up as a community, rather than a group.

Edited by Pettie
  • Jax locked this topic