Davis LTD?

WheresSonny

It should never be reopened without it being under admin supervision. Between the deathmatching and the players abusing the hourly paycheck script by /startshifting and then going outside to lean on the storefront, it was a MESS. Not for nothing, Little Seoul LTD is the new Davis LTD, so if you're looking for "role-play" of that caliber, go there.

4 hours ago, Engelbert said:

You don't need the LTD to be player manned, nothing stops you from rping there.

10 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

Isn't this the ultimate goal? Get noticed by the cops?

Quite a lot of people do need player operated stores also in these settings- not to pick up jobs or buy stuff, but so that their provocative behaviour gets a response.

Being a punk is boring if no one's disturbed by it.

3 minutes ago, knppel said:

Quite a lot of people do need player operated stores also in these settings- not to pick up jobs or buy stuff, but so that their provocative behaviour gets a response.

Being a punk is boring if no one's disturbed by it.

I understand that, but you know, that among people there are lot of jokes about how Davis Ltd gets robbed everyday few times. As you know many reports about dming and stuff revolve around Davis Ltd. Cause people use it as rp hub, which is alright, but not even Johannesburg in the 90s had that many murders around a single place in the city.

14 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Cause people use it as rp hub, which is alright, but not even Johannesburg in the 90s had that many murders around a single place in the city.

Oh yeah to clarify, I was not meaning to lobby in favour of re-establishing what I thankfully did not have to witness, merely talking about player motivation behind their actions.

Specially if the ic environment also fits (Davis), I totally get the proprtion of provocing individuals/gangs must be ridiculously high to a point where it's just not fun, and constantly escalating.

Edited by knppel
4 minutes ago, knppel said:

Oh yeah to clarify, I was not meaning to lobby in favour of re-establishing what I thankfully did not have to witness, merely talking about player motivation behind their actions.

Specially if the ic environment also fits (Davis), I totally get the proprtion of provocing individuals/gangs must be ridiculously high to a point where it's just not fun, and constantly escalating.

Thing is Davis Ltd technically serves as a border for many gangs located there. So perhaps that's why most of shootouts and conflicts are happening there. No sane Crip will roll deep into Bloods turf like that. They always pick someone out near the border and only roll in as a group.