E-Cars

James Moral

Suggestion: If it is day e-cars with solar panels should load up by them self. If it is night it cant load up because there would be no sun i think this is a good suggestion. It would make the solar panels on top of the e-cars more useful.

Suggestion: Make a gas station only for e-car because i think they drive with power and now fuel. Also i would lower the prices for the power if you want to load it up because i think they already paid a lot for the car. 

Command suggestion: /load -- To start the solar panels.

I hope this is not to hard to add. I just think this would make the game a bit more real. 

Edited by James Moral

Please go by this format, but;

No just simply because modern electric cars do not run off of solar panels. Not to mention there's not enough electric cars added in the server to warrant adding this. This shouldn't stop you from roleplaying such if you feel like it's necessary. 

Edited by Woona
14 hours ago, Woona said:

Please go by this format, but;

No just simply because modern electric cars do not run off of solar panels. Not to mention there's not enough electric cars added in the server to warrant adding this. This shouldn't stop you from roleplaying such if you feel like it's necessary. 

I partially disagree. Electric cars don't have solar panels, so uhm, yeah. However...

Charging stations for electric cars should be a thing. They should run on electricity, not gas and you should be forced to use electricity to power them, not gas. There aren't many electric cars in-game just like there aren't many electric cars in real life. Driving a Taranis and filling it up with gas is not exactly realistic, nor ass-pulling an electric plug in a gas station. 

Charging the electric cars could also take a few minutes, compared to a few seconds for filling up with gas.

24 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

Electric vehicles do not go off of solar panels. I also believe that this would just be too much. I don’t even know if GTA would let you do this without having some issues.

But solar powered cars do. 

which is what this suggestion is for. 

7 minutes ago, speizkiller said:

Show me at least one mass produced solar powered car, sir...

8 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

Never heard of them actually.. It would definitely help give an expansion for vehicles, but I don’t know how compatible this would be with GTA.

Hijak Khamelion

• Thanks 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic