Black Gang RP Needs a Savior

Legate

simply just play the game as it's supposed to be played, roleplay & create scenarios for you and your peers to do for fun since we're all playing the same game for hours for the same reason; entertainment. i'm not saying go all out for the aspect of having fun, of course you're going to have to abide by the server rules as best as you can but we're all human nigga, i'm not a roleplay robot. people make mistakes and yet the first go to instead of resolving the issues within is always to an admin trying to get the opposite party punished for a minor mistake. many of the previous factions would be still standing if people dropped their diva like attitudes and discussed issues behind close doors instead of outing it with negative intentions, set up ROE but actually stand by them. some people deny ROE then turn around crying when things happen to them, maturing is all it takes.

EDIT: STOP EFUCKING AND DEVELOP

Edited by the real trop
  • Upvote 1

If you ask me I think it lacks overall structure and organization, most black factions now revolve around guns and drugs which defeats the whole purpose and it just seems like a overall toxic environment, you also have people who come from FiveM in which someone said earlier are used to the areas black factions reside, this sends a lot of nooby people into this areas to cause mayhem. You also have the general reputation of black factions, I can tell you now I have never had a decent roleplay with a black faction it always turns to a ooc argument because there is no character building, it's like the only thing it revolves around is standing in front of the block all day and talk about guns and drugs. 

In my opinion, the way I would fix it is it needs more experienced players like someone from the most renowned factions in the server being the leader or an advisor. It also falls upon the player itself to do stuff since most of the roleplayers in black factions I've met are annoying egotistical white europeans who want to say the n-word so bad and the one's who actually have experienced typically get so demoralized they just leave.

Edited by RoyalPainter
  • Selena locked this topic