Placing fish in a vehicle

JULM

Right now all the other jobs apart from mining are being ignored. Maybe give other jobs a chance on the server too? Fishing for example is something nice and steady thing to do, but not allowing to place the fish in the vehicle kills it totally. 

The suggestion is to allow players to put fish in their vehicle. As far as I remember, the fish didn't pay a lot anyway, or the prices could just be balanced out or made a little lower than mining as this job doesn't require so much work. As for the fishing pier, the fish from there should be more common and uncommon types. The ones out in the county should give you more rare fish. 

I hope others can give input on this too and people could work on different jobs, because right now the server looks like a trucking simulator in Blaine County. There's a good place for people to have a chat too and actually meet other players. 

Edited by JULM

You would literally need one or two coolers and some ice, keeping them in a hiking bag, and quite a lot of fish at that is more unrealistic, would never do something like that irl, even most of them time I don't use a cooler just a plastic bag still good for a couple of hours.

And unless you're trying to sell crab or something else of the such, the fish aren't going to be alive.

Edited by Tryanide
On 11.12.2017 г. at 9:34 AM, St3fan[NL] said:

Fish lives. You cant keep it in the trunk for hours while you fish with a benson..

We would need coolboxes and LOTS OF THEM. Its just not realistic.

Why not we allow players to purchase an upgrade for their vehicles.

The following container is specific to transport fish ALIVE and may keep it alive for hours.

maxresdefault.jpg