LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

On 4/12/2021 at 11:43 PM, #Mickey said:

Shout out to the one's who kept spamming /guard 2000 at GYM on NGRP then before they did /Accept guard to get vest you typed /guard ID 10000.

Hahaha, The Ganton gym back before SA-RP became NG was lit, all the cool guys were chillin on the fence waiting for point wars. 

there used to be a page where someone wrote the history of sa-rp and NGG which was hilarious because every weird thing was true 😂

48 minutes ago, bloodclath said:

Hahaha, The Ganton gym back before SA-RP became NG was lit, all the cool guys were chillin on the fence waiting for point wars. 

there used to be a page where someone wrote the history of sa-rp and NGG which was hilarious because every weird thing was true 😂

Lmao, points was the shit, except Drig Factory.

LSRP

RBF

Trekwon Carter

LSPD / GND

Jarek Knight, Anthony Roccisano, Duane Harris, Cristiano Batista

SASD

Rayland Roccisano

It's crazy nostalgic seeing some of the names pop up in this thread. Like legitimately, the last time I seen em was playing together back in 2009 and having a blast playing for straight HOURS. Most of those/us folks will have grown up by now and started their own families. It's only natural, but also a little sad, knowing that a majority of people (and former greats) won't have the time to play as regularly as they've done in the past, and that those times are long gone. 

hey guys!! i was on lsrp late 2014 until now. i had around 1200 hours, wasnt extremely active but had my moments!!

i think im making a full switch to gta world at this point. i have yet to get in-game but hopefully will be good to go in the next 24 hrs 🙂

on lsrp i was in DoC for a short period, worked my way up a lil bit. otherwise just joined my friends' small unofficial factions. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic