Remove the 'GTA World v1.9.7' at the bottom of the HUD

9 hours ago, Marksman said:

yes thank you for pointing out the obvious. I still dont see how pressing F7 to remove the GTAW game version watermark thing is a viable solution when it removes the most important thing, the chat.

Just use a chatlog parser and save the chatlog. 

Later on edit it thru LSRP+ (if you're an amateur) or photoshop. 

8 hours ago, WolfieLULZ said:

Just use a chatlog parser and save the chatlog. 

Later on edit it thru LSRP+ (if you're an amateur) or photoshop. 

You're missing the point entirely man.

I don't care about it. But when someone says HURR PRESS F7, it's kind of a pointless idea.

23 minutes ago, Marksman said:

You're missing the point entirely man.

I don't care about it. But when someone says HURR PRESS F7, it's kind of a pointless idea.

True. In no way was listed that he/she needed chats. But the reason for it to be there can be alot.

Probably to spread awareness you're playing gta:w or for streamers advertising us and showing their crowd that the server is gta:world and so on. 

Or just a trademark.

Just now, WolfieLULZ said:

True. In no way was listed that he/she needed chats. But the reason for it to be there can be alot.

Probably to spread awareness you're playing gta:w or for streamers advertising us and showing their crowd that the server is gta:world and so on. 

Or just a trademark.

Yeah I get why it's there. But like I said, the OP's suggestion was to remove it and y'all were suggesting F7 which, as we've covered, removes everything. Not so helpful when you want the 'watermark' gone while you play.

• mj2002 locked this topic