Map dissapearing on GTA:W, constant CPU stutter, always at 100%.

Tudor

Please anyone having these issues.... Reply with your PC specs, because there are a plethora of things that can be causing issues, but without knowing what you are playing with it is hard to troubleshoot.

List your mods also if you are running any.

Some issues will appear with RageMP but not GTA:Online, so please try to avoid comparing the two.(:

23 minutes ago, Bash said:

Please anyone having these issues.... Reply with your PC specs, because there are a plethora of things that can be causing issues, but without knowing what you are playing with it is hard to troubleshoot.

List your mods also if you are running any.

Some issues will appear with RageMP but not GTA:Online, so please try to avoid comparing the two.(:

My specs are the following:
Laptop:
-i5 7300HQ

-16GB ram

-GTX 1050ti

PC:
-i5 2500k

-12GB ram

-GT 1030

On my PC it never occurs, just on my laptop. Also I'm using Natural Vision Evolved, but before using that it happened aswell, so that doesn't make the difference.

4 hours ago, effion said:

Specs are CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB (8x2 dual channel at 2400MHZ)

SSD is 256GB but I had only 30GB the last time I tried, I removed a game and moved it to HDD and it has 75.5GB now, I will be doing some tests. It's quite annoying with these stutters to be honest

Your specs are good enough to run the game decently ( RAM included ), my guess is it's the SSD/HDD issue. You should get your game into SSD with some spare space available and you should be gucci. I fixed it by doing the same thing myself, but my RAM is currently holding me back a little bit.

4 hours ago, Tudor said:

On my PC it never occurs, just on my laptop. Also I'm using Natural Vision Evolved, but before using that it happened aswell, so that doesn't make the difference.

I'm surprised your PC doesn't have issues.. My guess would be thermal throttling seeing as in how your laptop is the only device seeing the issue..

If the CPU isn't overheating then your GPU is.. You should def monitor your temps and see what they are when it starts happening.

17 hours ago, bncal said:

check your gpu/cpu usages while you play with msi afterburn. Probably happens because your cpu is at 100% or less (90%?) This problem happened to me too, with cpu over 90% usage.

i aint even crying about it my nigga, i still run and get away from cops with these textures losses

Edited by Bastante
17 hours ago, Tudor said:

With a laptop like 80% of the time it's always thermal issues because laptops are bitches and are horrible.

I have GTA V on SSD and it happens to me as well. So pretty much it doesn't matter if you have a HDD or SSD. I get 60 fps on forza horizon 4 on full hd reso high graphic settings and I don't have more than 40 fps on gta v, constant 100% cpu usage and stutters sometimes. I realized that my cpu bottlenecks with my gpu. It really doesn't matter what graphic settings I use cause the outcome is the same, even when I remove the shadows. I have i5 2400, 8gb ram ddr3, RX 550 4gb, 1tb hdd, and 500gb ssd. My issue is the cpu, no idea if rage itself as a client plays a role in it.

I don't use any mods either.

• Bash locked this topic