The Sopranos - TV series

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2021 at 4:44 AM, Chop Life said:

The Many Saints of Newark, has anyone seen it?

Yes it's a sad woke movie, totally unrealistic, soldier looks through the car window '' he's white let him go'' such a crock of shit LMAFO, you have to be half drunk and half retarded to believe this movie, it's just a fantasy and a insult and bad portrayal of Italian-Americans, save yourself some brain cells watch this video and forget about the movie, honestly.

Watch this video:

9 hours ago, Kowboy said:

Yes it's a sad woke movie, totally unrealistic, soldier looks through the car window '' he's white let him go'' such a crock of shit LMAFO, you have to be half drunk and half retarded to believe this movie, it's just a fantasy and a insult and bad portrayal of Italian-Americans, save yourself some brain cells watch this video and forget about the movie, honestly.

Watch this video:

linking michael franzese is an attack on my intelligence

55 minutes ago, Kowboy said:

Lmao disrespecting Michal Franzeze shows that you have a lack of intelligence.

the fundamental question is will i be as effective of a film critic like micheal franzese was? and i will be, even more so? but until i am, its going to be hard to verify that i think i'll be more effective

1 hour ago, Pádraig said:

the fundamental question is will i be as effective of a film critic like micheal franzese was? and i will be, even more so? but until i am, its going to be hard to verify that i think i'll be more effective

Having a serious time trying to understand that sentence lmao 

''will i be as effective of a film critic like micheal franzese was? and i will be, even more so? but until i am''