The speed of PD/SD/FD RP

RoryR

Let me drop my splash of salt, look at it this way it takes that long because A - We're waiting backup which trust me can take a long bloody while. B - We're genuinely confused on to give you a ticket or a warning. C - We're debating arresting you perhaps D - We're trying to think of a way to make roleplay interesting and in rare E - We space the fuck out and have no idea where we are.

Trust me a lot of try to make traffic stops interesting for the other person rather than just being robo-cops and being like "ME MUST GIVE TICKET OR ME BAD COP!", No a lot of try and actually show you ICly that we are a character and that we can communicate as well, honestly having spent most of the time on receiving end of long traffic stops, I was honestly sometimes quite happy because I either saw a newbie Officer RP with his partner and ask him questions or whatever, or one of the remaining options they put some effort into roleplaying with me, last option being they spaced out and died.

TLDR; We put effort into the traffic stops most of the time and try and make it fun for other people.

I do my best to drive carefully in high traffic areas unless I have to follow someone who's speeding, since I know a car crash or a traffic stop will take way more time than just waiting for that Green Light. I've been pulled over twice so far and both interactions lasted ten or fifteen minutes, so it wasn't so bad.

• 6 months later...