Require to set description of character

100% agree, yeah yeah nobody likes the phrase heavy RP but on a server branded as such this shouldn't even need to be suggested.

Even something as simple as a CEF textbox at the end of character creation asking you to describe your character within the letter limit that's then added to your /attributes when you spawn at the airport would be fine.

Support, this is necessary because I don't know if the guy in front of me is minor, adult, fat, skinny, or if he has scars or not.

If I have to report someone to the police I'll need some basic data, not generic data taken from GTA V body/ies.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Support, this is necessary because I don't know if the guy in front of me is minor, adult, fat, skinny, or if he has scars or not.

If I have to report someone to the police I'll need some basic data, not generic data taken from GTA V body/ies.

I haven't even thought about this yet, it will be great to be able to describe players to the police or other players based on their own description.

This will be added in the main post, thanks Jennie!

On 6/13/2020 at 5:12 AM, khaled said:

Sure, but only for trying to showcase your physical characteristics, nothing like clothing or accessories. Like, height, weight, scars, noticeable disabilities, elderly, minor, just the very basic information. I don't think it should be used for in-depth information like clothing, as the Grand Theft Auto Online character customization allows us to create very unique characters with unique options. Unfortunately, you are not able to alter your height, weight, et cetera, things like that, which is where I believe that you should have to put that in your /examine as it could help avoid any misinterpretations that could occur during a roleplay scenario.

Yes, just basic information. All other information will be optional.