Bring more RP to Sandy Shores/Grapeseed/Paleto Bay

SpeccsOps

Where would the spawnpoint be in Sandy Shores? The airport is a convenient way to spawn first timers since it is a crime free area. And the likelihood of a noob spawning disrupting roleplay is extremely remote, as there's nothing to do at the airport.

All of this doesn't apply to Sandy Shores.

Edited by arrdef
1 hour ago, Yoak said:

no support

sandy was active when a particular faction operated there but when it was forced to close by admins sandy died

Sandy is far from dead, the roleplay standard out there now is of a much higher standard than from the city. That's why it keeps growing, rapidly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Please add coordinates for new phone stores / plastic surgeries in a list with bullet points.

• Store 1 - coordinate
  • Store 2 - coordinate

You can collect them from /coords.

Adding a new spawnpoint is non negociable, it won't happen. Rental is ok.

I'll grab the spawn points now and PM them over to you. 

To address other comments on this thread, I never said that the roleplay in Blaine was sub-par, nor was there no roleplay.

I simply mean that as someone who has a character that only roleplays in Blaine, some days at certain hours  you will see 10-15 player owned businesses open in the city and not a single one in Blaine. I know that this is not always the case and I agree that Blaine has some fantastic roleplay - but it can't hurt to increase it further? 

• mj2002 locked this topic