COVID19

Raindance

On 3/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, kerpele said:

source?

Call the CDC and/or the department of health. They’ll tell you the same thing they told me. They started testing sites so far but still have to get authorization from your doctor and the ER then the department of health.

9 hours ago, MayaWilson said:

We all need to go the way of China, only this way we can win.

You mean the way of consistently lying about statistics and actively suppressing information?

I mean, that would certainly be good for the US if they also wanted to make it look like they've ""beat"" the virus.

On that same note, it's pretty astounding that so many western media outlets have openly accepted the propaganda number provided by the CCP.

• Upvote 1

It's reached way beyond what SARS did, which is a little alarming. I don't like the dumb media who are spreading panic right now. I don't like the fake smart media who say it's "nothing to be worried about" because it is. I have high blood pressure. 30% of deaths in Coronavirus in my country, have thus far been due to age & high blood pressure. (High blood pressure because of age.)

So, where does that leave a young person like me? Probably in a risk-zone. BUT im an essential worker so i'll have fun going to work eitherway fml. I wish I could just catch it so I can die/survive and be done with it.

ALSO DISCLAIMER

If you have caught it, and you are healthy again after, you CAN NOT catch it again. Every test that says so, has been false. China got 3 patients who tested positive afterwards, but it wasn't that they were sick again. Don't spread false panic through misinformation. This is also basic influenza knowledge lol, really common info that 90% of people know.

Edited by cracked
19 minutes ago, cracked said:

If you have caught it, and you are healthy again after, you CAN NOT catch it again. Every test that says so, has been false. China got 3 patients who tested positive afterwards, but it wasn't that they were sick again. Don't spread false panic through misinformation. This is also basic influenza knowledge lol, really common info that 90% of people know.

But can you spread it after you contract it again?

Italy's been in lockdown for a few weeks now. I have to study from home which I do not like that much. Also there are channels on TV that brag about the CoVID19 all day long, politicians from the opposition who create debates and judge whatever move the actual government does like they would've done better and obviously, a whole lot of fake fucking news that create even more panic. There's a good number of people who believe the Chinese created the virus in a lab, and some ignorant politicians promote this thing and people follow them.

Non essential businesses are shut down. Streets are empty. Only "good news" is that the number of new cases is decreasing in some regions. Italy should've taken countermeasures way before the whole thing happened.

• Gall locked this topic