Passenger can drive by with most weapons.

fueler12

Short description: I think you should be able to drive by with most if not all weapons as a passenger such as an AK.

Detailed description: Like in samp I think passengers should be able to drive-by with most weapons as their hands are free and not focused on driving.

Commands to add: N/A you should just be able to scroll to it like any other gun.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would improve realism on the server, so players don't have to jump out of the car to shoot if they only have a big gun, and I think it would make faction wars much more enjoyable and fun. 

Additional information: 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

GTA 5 restriction if I'm correct, nothing the devs can do about it.

HOWEVER you can use some of the vehicles that support two handed weapons like the moonbeam, youga classic, rumpo custom and maybe even the granger if you're willing to stand on the side.

(screenshot of it in action from the moonbeam custom) 

image.png.731cd3d0e547e77c33d7171fdd80a53b.png

Just now, SGT Angel said:

The sync doesn't work when firing from cars right now last I checked which means you won't do any damage whilst in a vehicle and firing

I haven't shot a gun in the server in a while, but back when I did in maybe August 2018, the sync definitely didn't work for shooting out the window at all. It did on GT-MP though.

Just now, shareef2 said:

I haven't shot a gun in the server in a while, but back when I did in maybe August 2018, the sync definitely didn't work for shooting out the window at all. It did on GT-MP though.

Yea pretty certain it is still fucked on rage however this will likely change when the new update comes out.

8 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

but is it allowed rulewise?

To shoot from the back of the car as a passenger? So long as it makes sense ICly it is and the sync does work, if you're having issues it's mostly due to how your connection and the other players connection interact.

• mj2002 locked this topic