Change indicator binds.

Humour

Short description: Change indicator binds to [ and ] instead of arrow keys.

Detailed description: For some of our players who are left handed and man the mouse with left, they have to drive with their arrow keys. I believe it would be a better option to change the indicator binds to [ and ] instead of the arrow keys to stop them from driving with the indicator lights on all the time.

Commands to add: N/A.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of life.

Additional information: N/A

Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

They are synced so its an IC issue. It can be changed but it will only make using a menu "easier" you can also just check if they are off..

Yeah but some cars dont have indicators in the front, or the rear indicators are mixed with the tial lights and it makes it really hard to find out sometimes, so it'd be great if they are rebinded

i agree. left-handed myself, so i drive with the arrow keys like mentioned. it doesn't change the gameplay whatsoever but it can be a bit annoying to remember to have to switch them off all the time or it just sits there blinking when it isn't needed, or if i press an arrow key to adjust on a straight road and it turns the indicator on even if i'm not turning off anywhere. it isn't a major issue since i'm sure there's only a small handful of players that actually pay attention to other people's indicators and whether they are flashing or not but different bindings would be a nice touch for those of who us are left handed. 

• mj2002 locked this topic