The Republican Party

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love what you guys are doign and even after reading your disclaimer, I think it beats the purpose of having the brand of Republicans if you're not going to portray their ideologies accordingly. I get that the party wants to meet the server needs and its demographic, but then we will have a bunch of parties that have different names but all work toward the same thing. Just my humble opinon. None the less I appreciate someone is doing something at least.

Edited by Gambler
12 minutes ago, Gambler said:

As much as I love what you guys are doign and even after reading your disclaimer, I think it beats the purpose of having the brand of Republicans if you're not going to portray their ideologies accordingly. I get that the party wants to meet the server needs and its demographic, but then we will have a bunch of parties that have different names but all work toward the same thing. Just my humble opinon. None the less I appreciate someone is doing something at least.

In what way do you feel they don't adhere to a Republican ideology?

Edited by Kassandra
On 7/8/2020 at 9:48 AM, Gambler said:

We’re sticking to Republican ideology as much as possible, apart from one minor piece of our agenda. The disclaimer is a bit old from before I took over the party and re-worked the agenda. I appreciate your concern though. If you have any tips or advice to help improve things as they currently are, my DMs are always open to both IC and OOC messages ??

• Applaud 1
53 minutes ago, joaoivis said:

Hoping to jump and interact with some of you guys soon but I hope this doesn't turn out like a wannabe House of Cards episode. Keep it real ❤️

No need to worry. Local politics aren't as intense as state or federal elections.

Edited by NexusExodus