Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

https://streamable.com/5x6xm9

image.png

Gsp47jV.png

tYM7a42.png

Am7EffB.png

LBpKdZK.png

I, Detective Nathan Kelsey (#23234), am applying for a search warrant in order to locate the Russian model assault rifle used by Richard Moya at a shooting at the QuickFix Garage on West Mirror Drive, Mirror Park, Los Santos, San Andreas that occurred on 12:08 PM 25 March 2023. The shooting left Ximara Guerrero dead and Adriana Lopez seriously injured. I intend to search Richard Moya's apartment in order to find the weapon he is seen using on CCTV footage. This search warrant comes off of the back of ESW-01701 where I pulled historical geolocation data from Moya's phones which proves he was at the scene of the crime at the time it happened and then drove back to his apartment before leaving and returning to the scene later where we caught and arrested him. I have attached all relevant information and my narrative below.

I, Detective Nathan Kelsey (#23234), was conducting investigative duties in the area of Mirror Park travelling northbound on Mirror Park Boulevard when I heard a series of gunshots coming from the QuickFix garage on West Mirror drive; due to the low amount of units on at this time (12:05) I thought it best to pull over and canvas the scene for fleeing suspects instead of jumping into a gunfight alone as a business-casual dressed Detective and then go in to render aid to whoever needed it. I observed two Hispanic males fleeing the scene get into a parked chomre paint job Albany Primo (BZK865) and flee headed southbound on El Burro Boulevard at high speeds so I took photos of the vehicle, the occupants and the car's plates. I then called for assistance, moving in to see Ximara Guerrero (witnesses identified as being next to her car, registered to Ximara Guerrero) face down in a pool of her own blood with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and Adriana Lopez (One of the managers at QuickFix) holding a gunshot wound on her leg. I rendered aid by deploying a tourniquet to the wounded leg, noted down the time and called for LSFD response. An ambulance from Pillbox Hill Medical arrived and took over car of Adriana Lopez while I began to work the scene.

I began documenting blood, casings and vehicles left on the scene which is when I noticed that QuickFix has two-front facing security cameras that would be able to see the angle at which the shooters seemingly approached from (based on the location of the spent casings). With Adrian Lopez's permission I went inside and secured security footage which I later reviewed at the Homicide Bureau in the Halls of Justice. The footage shows the same chrome Albany Primo drive past a couple times before driving off-frame to the right, parking where I later saw it facing southbound on the corner of West Mirror Drive and Mirror Park Boulevard. A few moments later two Hispanic males come running into frame, one is holding a Russian model assault rifle and the other a shotgun, both men charge at Guerrero shooting as they go, leaving the way they came once Guerrero hits the ground. I called for DMEC as Guerrero was pronounced on the scene. 

As I was leaving the scene I saw the same chrome Ablany Primo (BZK865) drive northbound on Mirror Park Boulevard so I called for assistance and coordinated a felony stop, detaining the sole occupant, the registered keeper Ricardo Moya, at gunpoint. I read Moya's miranda rights and asked him where he had been and he told me that h had been at home (1325 Popular Street Apartments - Floor 1, Room 3) and had just come out; I deduced that this is where he possibly had hidden his assault rifle after the murder occurred and came back to scout out the scene. I performed a Field Gunshot Residue Test taking samples from Ricardo's body (hands, wrists and arms), his clothes (hoodie and shorts) and car Chrome Albany Primo (BZK865) and all four test samples proved positive for large amounts of gunshot residue. I drove Moya to Davis Sherriff's station and placed him under 48 hour investigative hold in order to gather more evidence in order to charge him with first degree murder. At the time of the felony stop Moya's vehicle had not been reported stolen.

Edited by Josh
  • Upvote 2