Heterochromic Eyes

Detailed description
Heterochromia eyes for male and female.

Relevant commands/items

N/A

How will this benefit the server?

They'll enable characters to look more unique and cool. 

Edited by ashforshow
29 minutes ago, ashforshow said:

(IGNORE)

uhh i comented cuz i was editing the post and nyow idk how to delete this

😮

anyway, this is impossible to do since Rockstar uses just one eye texture and applies it to both eyes.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sky~ said:

😮

anyway, this is impossible to do since Rockstar uses just one eye texture and applies it to both eyes.

😟

guess i hav to keep wearing an eyepatch

Edited by ashforshow

Even if it were possible I'm not sure it'd be a good idea, only because heterochromia is one of those rare hereditary traits that is incredibly overused in roleplay. I worry if a feature was present for it, it'd become a very common and further overused.

I can see the desire for it don't get me wrong, looks cool I guess

1 minute ago, KaythPlus said:

Even if it were possible I'm not sure it'd be a good idea, only because heterochromia is one of those rare hereditary traits that is incredibly overused in roleplay. I worry if a feature was present for it, it'd become a very common and further overused.

I can see the desire for it don't get me wrong, looks cool I guess

is it though? the overused thing i mean, I haven't ran into anyone rping heterochromia other than me. and I doubt well established characters will just go heterochromic, but then again, what do I knyow? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it would be cool, but as it was said before, the eye texture is just one texture to my knowledge. Plus I feel like we'd see an unrealistic amount of people walking around with them. -1

Wasn't this possible with the old surgery UI? I feel like I recall that something like that years ago but I'm unsure. Anyways, it'd be a cool idea to have. It can also be put behind the "Special Character" requests to avoid it being overused if that's a concern