Push the clock back 2-3 hours.

Kari

5 hours ago, Kari said:

i do not spend my days on the forums, hence "to my knowledge" 

what wouldn't ignore those negatively impacted is a poll 🙂

The search feature is free for anyone to use, as advised in the thread literally titled;  READ FIRST: Suggestions Guidelines. On topic, polls are not solutions. Polls are just a way to measure if an idea is popular. If you aren't interested in covering all the impacts of your suggestion then you shouldn't be surprised that your thread/concept/suggestion/idea is ignored.

Your idea of pushing the clock ~3 hours back, assuming you are really referring to a system where time is tied to daylight cycles, means that the people who get on pretty late will now have a chance to see some daylight. This is your intended impact. What you're conveniently ignoring to highlight here is that you're pushing night time away from other players.

You wish to enjoy some daylight, other players might wish to enjoy night time. I don't know, perhaps they're criminal roleplayers? I'm pretty sure daylight turns into night time between 20:00 and 22:00 assuming server time.

Now lets see when people actually play. I conveniently marked the 2 hour time period where daylight turns into night time for you.

YOv4yef.png

Now your proposal is to move that window 3 hours back:

Crmgc8I.png

Oh look, the majority of time played during "prime time" is now in daylight, rather during sunset. Screw those players who'd like to see some night time, I guess?

Edited by mj2002
  • Upvote 1
On 2/28/2024 at 3:30 PM, Naru said:

Suggested a lot of times, never got through, but here's something:

Change times every month. Gives you the ability to rp on different times every month. 

January is GMT

February GMT+2

March GMT+4 etc...

already suggested, already denied. It would make organizing events and business openings a mess