Airsoft - Individually Arming People

Detailed Description:

A command that allows you to individually arm people in an airsoft business. I recently opened my airsoft business for the first time and I did not realize how messy it gets, the only available command to arm someone for airsoft is /startairsoft which starts the airsoft for EVERYONE in the building, and that means everyone gets a gun and everyone gets nametags hidden, this is an issue because not everyone inside the business at the time wants or needs to participate in the airsofting, including myself as the person who starts it, and I cannot disarm myself unless I exit the building and re-enter, and constantly having to /airsoftdisarm each person who doesn't want to be in there individually is not only exhausting but also simply not feasible. On top of that, some people want to have certain pistols while others don't. I would highly appreciate it and I am sure other airsoft owners would highly appreciate it if this gets implemented ASAP. Please, devs, consider this ASAP.

Note: It does not need to replace /startairsoft, that can remain as is.

Relevant Commands/Items:

/airsoftarm [player_id] [weapon_name] [1/0 (I forgot what 1 and 0 does in /startairsoft but it may be relevant here)]

How will it benefit the server?:

It would improve the QoL of Airsoft businesses and allow others to RP in an airsoft business without forcing us to make a separate dimension for the main arena of an airsoft, and it also allows people to have a variety of guns for themselves, i.e. some people want to use glocks, others taurus, others sig, so on, so forth.

Edited by Halcyon
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 2

Can't say no to a QOL improvement. While it could be a hassle arming every player one by one, it can still be convenient by allowing personal preferences and also make it easier for non participants to not get forced in. +1

Edited by Steeled
  • Gibbz locked this topic