Phone battery and signal

Amcha

Detailed Description

I don't know exactly how we're gonna charge the phones if we don't own a property, but it'd be aweomse having a battery life and signal on your phone.

For example, if you're out in the middle of nowhere, maybe a desert or a forest, your signal is weak and you might lose signal, making it impossible to call/text someone.

About the phone battery, I'm thinking, make it possible to charge your phone in a property. Maybe your house, or a friends house. Make it atleast a few hours of battery life, so you don't have to charge your phone every five minutes. But yeah, put your ideas together with mine and maybe we'd come up with something great. Many brains is better than one.

Phone battery and signal should be visible in the corners of the phone, and maybe add a few commands to support it.

Relevant Commands/Items

/phonebattery

/phbattery

/phb

/pb

/phonesignal

/phsignal

/psignal

/ps

I'm not sure if any of those commands are used already, those commands are just examples.

How will it benefit the server?

It'd make roleplay way more realistic and interesting. Like if you're being chased by the police and you have no signal to call a friend, or no battery.

I just feel like it'd make alot of fun scenarios where you really need signal/battery, but you can't use your phone.

Edited by Amcha
Spelling mistake
  • Upvote 3
  • nickM locked this topic