Your first RP server?

Hart

My first encounter with RP was on a MTA server. It was a multiplayer client for San Andreas, and there I was roleplaying in a roleplay server called United Gaming Roleplay, and after some time I moved to LSRP from 2012 that was considered as my second RP server to join, and I stayed there for quite long.

First real RP; Valhalla Gaming Roleplay (MTA)
First RPG on SA: Italy Mafia RPG
First RP encounter; being the littlebrother that everyone claims they have. I hopped on my brothers Red County RP account while he was taking a shit, got him 2 hrs of A-jail in the 5 minute window I had👍

On 1/3/2023 at 11:34 AM, taytay said:

Where are my OwlGaming gamers?

I remember you! I think I did some of your admin training 

-  Owlgaming : Community was great, I started and learned how to RP there and never really needed to try out other servers 
I was on MTA but also their GTAV server.  Once the GTAV server was shut down I took a long long break from RP and eventually got convinced to try out GTA:World during Covid 

I started off in a small SA-MP community called WC-RP (West Coast Roleplay). I was about 10 or 11. I was a complete noob playing on dedicated graphics with an old desktop I had. I roleplayed a biker for like 2 weeks before giving up and eventually moving to P:LA. (Project: Los Angeles) then LS-RP about 6 years later. What an amazing time.

• Upvote 1