Your first RP server?

Hart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 2:57 AM, Soyuz said:

Your username is familiar to me! Did you use Mece as a surname on P:LA? I think I remember a Mece in LASD or CHP.

On 8/19/2022 at 2:45 AM, Mece said:

P:LA died many moons ago, I think even before 2018 if I'm not mistaken.

Made some old and lost friends in many SAMP servers. Dabbling around in my adolescents in Project Apocalypse, SA:RP, NG:RP, P:LA, LS-RP, US:RP, HZ;RP, Valhalla Gaming, MTG, literally any and all English RP servers, it was a wild time for me as a youngin. Hell, I even remember patrolling around in LSPD with @Pillsbury when he was a little squeaker. I think I was involved with fiveRP for some time with some fellow Australians, where all you could do was fishing (unless it was called something else). Made many friends over the last 10 years playing SAMP, even though some have parted ways and left us as a whole (R.I.P Nicholas Harm). Do I regret the amount of hours plastered into a single community, let alone the game? No, not a single bit. You bring on toxicity like a magnet in your teens, whether you dish it or cop it. It was always a blast. (Fuck Devin Lee Clarke tho)

On 8/18/2022 at 2:58 AM, TyJ said:

Hot Blooded Gaming & Project Los Angeles 

On 8/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, DeadPlaya said:

Dwayne Clinton representing.

Kendrick Reynolds here, P:LA 2013-2017

Been in all factions, had several official ones and reached General Staff 🙂

Your username is familiar to me! Did you use Mece as a surname on P:LA? I think I remember a Mece in LASD or CHP.

Made some old and lost friends in many SAMP servers. Dabbling around in my adolescents in Project Apocalypse, SA:RP, NG:RP, P:LA, LS-RP, US:RP, HZ;RP, Valhalla Gaming, MTG, literally any and all English RP servers, it was a wild time for me as a youngin. Hell, I even remember patrolling around in LSPD with @Pillsbury when he was a little squeaker. I think I was involved with fiveRP for some time with some fellow Australians, where all you could do was fishing (unless it was called something else). Made many friends over the last 10 years playing SAMP, even though some have parted ways and left us as a whole (R.I.P Nicholas Harm). Do I regret the amount of hours plastered into a single community, let alone the game? No, not a single bit. You bring on toxicity like a magnet in your teens, whether you dish it or cop it. It was always a blast. (Fuck Devin Lee Clarke tho)