PHMC's Public Survey on Monetization Plans & Billing Programs

From my point of view, as City Treasurer, the PHMC has no passive income and it would be nice for them to have some passive income like the rest of the legal factions. Most factions have the opportunity to earn passive income from fines, licences, product sales and whatnot, instead PHMC is the only legal official faction who has to make the budget request to us, detailing why they need new budgets, which is not a problem but at least they can also have their passive income and use additional money coming into their faction for some improvements, such as maps, new faction vehicles or some other things that can be training course and whatever.

• Upvote 1
On 2/6/2024 at 6:27 PM, Scaryxo said:

From my point of view, as City Treasurer, the PHMC has no passive income and it would be nice for them to have some passive income like the rest of the legal factions. Most factions have the opportunity to earn passive income from fines, licences, product sales and whatnot, instead PHMC is the only legal official faction who has to make the budget request to us, detailing why they need new budgets, which is not a problem but at least they can also have their passive income and use additional money coming into their faction for some improvements, such as maps, new faction vehicles or some other things that can be training course and whatever.

I think your perspective makes sense and the suggestion is honestly realistic. Everyone pays for health insurance IRL so it's not a foreign concept, and right now, everyone pretty much has free healthcare. Creating some passive income for PHMC would be nice.

• Applaud 1

I like the idea a lot. But I feel people would start abusing the /helpup or /fixhealth or how ever the commands are called even more. Everybody might become combat medics too. I don't know, just my thoughts. In general I support all kinds of bills. There needs to be more some kind of fixed money outflow.

7 hours ago, young. said:

I think your perspective makes sense and the suggestion is honestly realistic. Everyone pays for health insurance IRL so it's not a foreign concept, and right now, everyone pretty much has free healthcare. Creating some passive income for PHMC would be nice.

Well, it would be fair chance and opportunity for this faction to have sort of passive income, and it might help them to develop something internally within the faction, for the rest of the things then they can rely on the government, also, as I said, they can sign up for external courses using those passive incomes improving the staff and other things that I don't know because I am not well-informed about that world. Moreover, at this point, it would give them the opportunity to keep the money in the circuit of the economy, if only they had a passive income, thus possibly getting money to other factions and/or other people. Possibly I'd put a min tax per payday? There are many ways to let them have a passive income, like a minimum. 

1 hour ago, Onumbra said:

I like the idea a lot. But I feel people would start abusing the /helpup or /fixhealth or how ever the commands are called even more. Everybody might become combat medics too. I don't know, just my thoughts. In general I support all kinds of bills. There needs to be more some kind of fixed money outflow.

Unfortunately, this is something that already happens actually, but as mentioned in the previous post, in my opinion there are many ways how this faction could have some passive incomes! But thanks for your opinion and your concerns! 

I'm not interested at all. I rarely really care about my interactions with PHMC because I have no idea what they're referring to a vast majority of the time whenever they rp with me, so charging me money to sit through that will inevitably cause me to avoid all interactions with the hospital in general, especially with how frequent and easy it is to get injured when realistically most situations that land you in the hospital on a weekly basis would be freak once in a lifetime accidents in the real world

• Upvote 1
On 2/10/2024 at 9:36 AM, rainbowlarva said:

I'm not interested at all. I rarely really care about my interactions with PHMC because I have no idea what they're referring to a vast majority of the time whenever they rp with me, so charging me money to sit through that will inevitably cause me to avoid all interactions with the hospital in general, especially with how frequent and easy it is to get injured when realistically most situations that land you in the hospital on a weekly basis would be freak once in a lifetime accidents in the real world

WhileI agree with the fact that most accidents that would land you in the hospital IRL would be rare and traumatic, you have to remember PHMC is a Medical Center with multiple Departments ranging from Mental Health to Dentistry, to Plastic Surgery and Pregnancies etc.

$5k to $10k a month? Are you out of your mind lmao. How much money do hospital staff make to think that that’s remotely acceptable to demand from people not to mention the offensive fees for emergency care. What kind of fantasy world or medical bubble do you exist in to justify thinking that people are remotely going to be interested in interacting with this system? This system literally only serves people who play this game 6+ hours everyday, players who amassed a ridiculous fortune or players who have above average surplus income.  And what about the government? Is the LSPD planning on paying $3,200,000 every month for insurance coverage for its field employees? Where does that all money go? 

• Applaud 1