Facebrowser OOC name reveal

55 minutes ago, Mór-Ríoghain said:

eh, promotes metagame

37 minutes ago, MinusculeAnus said:

Big proponent of metagaming so +1

19 minutes ago, Mattel said:

Nah, people would MG, even unintentionally. 

8 minutes ago, Skydeluire said:

Promotes MG.

Give me ONE example that doesn't also be exactly the same way when getting that character name in-game from over your head?

if they dont look like their picture just call them a ugly fucking catfish

i dont understand why u cant just use ur eyes to put 2 and 2 together and figure out its them

hell to the no!

3 minutes ago, Waldur said:

Give me ONE example that doesn't also be exactly the same way when getting that character name in-game from over your head?

idk what u said bro

16 minutes ago, Waldur said:

Facebrowser is an out-of-game playground, literally a website that you can access while not playing on the server. It opens up another way for people to engage in MG.

Not needed and I prefer to have my new created characters be completely incognito without other players knowing it's me behind said new character. The sole reason is so they can roleplay naturally around my character and not automatically start to like or try to befriend them just because they know it's me behind the new character.

• Upvote 2

It's a site that is meant to be completely in character. There's no need for OOC names, moderators can access that information if needed, players don't need that information that would clearly incite metagame/mixing.

I'm going to lock this, bring it up to Facebrowser moderation but as of this moment this is going to be denied.