Make effects be toggleable whenever you want

Detailed Description: You know when you take certain drugs you get certain effects, but they disappear after a bit. Make it so you can toggle those effects whenever you want and for as long as you want. They're purely for RP purposes and just makes it more fun to rp tripping on something. (They're already in /editor ) so all that needs to be done is to add a separate command to choose from to enable and disable, and in reality I just wanna have the same effect for longer over my screen instead of having to take like 10 shroomies

Edit: This post is not for turning off effects. It's for keeping them on for longer or just being able to have effects whenever you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relevant Commands/Items

DRUGS (idk nothing really, effects are cool to play with)

How will it benefit the server?

more fun 🙂

Edited by Irrtadum
  • Upvote 6
  • Irrtadum changed the title to Make effects be toggleable whenever you want

itd also be nice if the drug effect lines in /examine were toggleable on too, they vanish from your /examine after like 5 mins which is crazy, they should last longer or be able to be added manually

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, joshua said:

itd also be nice if the drug effect lines in /examine were toggleable on too, they vanish from your /examine after like 5 mins which is crazy, they should last longer or be able to be added manually

Also this ^ needs fixing. I can smoke crack and the written effects in /ex are gone in 5/10 minutes. So weird.

• Gibbz locked this topic