The "Léon: The Professional" portrait

i have seen this movie years ago multiple times, first on tv around 12 years ago when i was very little and then few times on internet, maybe i even had a cool leon portrait on my facebook profile picture. i have never took that movie as your describe and you are overthinking stuff, as i remember matilda's family is killed by some dudes and leon who is a hitman happens to save the girl and then teach her stuff to take revenge. 12 year old dumb girl falls in love with this guy but leon does not care, neither should we

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, roleplayer said:

lmao bro maybe u watched it with ur eyes closed cause theres literally a 12yo trying to fuck a grown ass man hell naaaa

if you dont know how much pedos love this movie im afraid u live under a fucking rock or something idk

and there's no pedo cult, im referring to cult movies......

or maybe I watched it and seen it how its suppose to be, leon is a fucking hitman taking people heads off.

you gotta be old asf cuz this movie from 1994. u pointing out Jeno Reno like he's a pedophile and no i wouldnt know how much they love out cuz i wouldnt be searchin up anything pedophilia related or "cult movies" big dawg

1 hour ago, roleplayer said:

r u a pedo bro

anyway i guess most people arent bothered by it so staff can L&A this and move on

Calling other players a pedo because they don't agree with your opinion, you're the one that should be removed from this community.

• Upvote 6