Make Snow RP Optional

4 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Dude..did you read anything I wrote? This is so unbelievably stupid for the exact same reasons I just mentioned. It's completely unworkable if players are gonna be roleplaying completely different weather from eachother, notified or not and aesthetically stupid for anyone new joining the server. What about law enforcement, traffic violations in dangerous conditions? As I said, it's unworkable. If snow bothers you that much, just don't log in for a few days, Jesus dude.

That's just it. I and many others would like to be able to log in and roleplay without being forced to roleplay unrealistically.

Also imagine giving these wild ass passive aggressive responses just because someone wants to roleplay a gangster, not have snowballs thrown at him while building snowmen.

4 minutes ago, vralf said:

/b Hey, sorry bro. I've chosen not to roleplay the presence of gangs because they're scary

if ur gonna comment here say something serious or im just not gonna reply.

Edited by Xantholic
1 hour ago, Xantholic said:

/b Hey, sorry bro. I've chosen not to roleplay the presence of snow because it's now completely optional. I don't find it fun or realistic.

/b Oh okay fair enough.

It'd go as simply as that. It wouldn't be stupid, it wouldn't be awkward. People would simply roleplay how and what they want without worrying about being ajailed on Christmas over something that they shouldn't have been forced to roleplay.

You're literally me when I get stressed and start acting out by making sarcastic troll posts asking people to ban things like scat. Except unlike me, I think you're serious about it.

I don't see the big deal given it's only a few more days. On top of that, it'd probably add confusion on like an IC basis.

"Why you dressed up like there's a snow blizzard?"

"There is."

"What? No there isn't."

It'd be kind of a dumb/awkard situation, so -1.

8 minutes ago, Bez. said:

I don't see the big deal given it's only a few more days. On top of that, it'd probably add confusion on like an IC basis.

"Why you dressed up like there's a snow blizzard?"

"There is."

"What? No there isn't."

It'd be kind of a dumb/awkard situation, so -1.

kinda dumb to have to roleplay snow that realistically wouldn't be there too.

15 minutes ago, Astralsomnia said:

You're literally me when I get stressed and start acting out by making sarcastic troll posts asking people to ban things like scat. Except unlike me, I think you're serious about it.

I'm dead serious bro I'm sick of being told not to roleplay during christmas just because i don't wanna roleplay this stupid fucking snow. LMAO.

• Peak. locked this topic