My response to people that have something against the snowballs

BunnaMan

21 minutes ago, sodium soldier said:

Seems to be the narrative that people complaining are miserable or didn't have a good christmas... FYI I had a dope christmas and a lot of fun, but its over now and I wanna hop back into a realistic roleplay server, but as @DLimit said... I should probably stop expecting heavy RP here nowadays.

I'd also argue that people in support of snow to make the game feel "christmasy" are the miserable ones. Maybe you should log off and go find that christmasy feeling somewhere else. Like, your family? Decorate your house? Put some christmas songs on? Just a few suggestions. Stop living your fantasy life through your characters. It's apparent and it's just... yeah.

lmfao facts

I had a sick Christmas. I don't need to celebrate Christmas on this game, it should be optional.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Xantholic said:

lmfao facts

I had a sick Christmas. I don't need to celebrate Christmas on this game, it should be optional.

Christmas is optional depending on your character’s religion. 

Snow is not optional. It’s dependent on the weather and you need to rp appropriately. 

how are people trying to turn a conversation about snow into criminals vs mallrats. in no way does snow equate to robberies. 

get snowballed, get robbed, rp everything, move on, stay happy. 

(for the record I fucking hate the snow, but it’s a week, who cares)

Edited by FOOBACCA
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, FOOBACCA said:

Christmas is optional depending on your character’s religion. 

Snow is not optional. It’s dependent on the weather and you need to rp appropriately. 

how are people trying to turn a conversation about snow into criminals vs mallrats. in no way does snow equate to robberies. 

get snowballed, get robbed, rp everything, move on, stay happy. 

it's not criminals vs mallrats is realism vs unrealism.

i'm tired of being told "either rp this unrealistic weather or don't go ig". the admins needa make it optional already.

It's been optional on other RP communities before and it went well. RDRP for example made it optional by only covering half of the map in snow, leaving a place for the people who don't want to roleplay in / around snow to continue roleplaying.

Edited by Xantholic
1 minute ago, Xantholic said:

it's not criminals vs mallrats is realism vs unrealism.

i'm tired of being told "either rp this unrealistic weather or don't go ig". the admins needa make it optional already.

you can’t make it optional its the weather. 

then people will want the rain to be optional. 

then people will want shootings to be optional. 

just roleplay what happens around you. if there’s a hurricane? Rp around a hurricane. It’s not that hard bro

Just now, FOOBACCA said:

then people will want the rain to be optional. 

the difference is that it rains in LA all the time, it very rarely snows. I'm okay with roleplaying rain because it's realistic, I'm not okay with roleplaying snow because it's unrealistic, it's just that simple.

39 minutes ago, sodium soldier said:

Seems to be the narrative that people complaining are miserable or didn't have a good christmas... FYI I had a dope christmas and a lot of fun, but its over now and I wanna hop back into a realistic roleplay server, but as @DLimit said... I should probably stop expecting heavy RP here nowadays.

I'd also argue that people in support of snow to make the game feel "christmasy" are the miserable ones. Maybe you should log off and go find that christmasy feeling somewhere else. Like, your family? Decorate your house? Put some christmas songs on? Just a few suggestions. Stop living your fantasy life through your characters. It's apparent and it's just... yeah.

I've logged in twice in the past month. It's not that deep and I'm way past caring about "heavy rp" and stressing over what some weirdos on the internet think about how I write out purple lines. Don't take rp so seriously because nothing good comes from it. Just look at the people constantly comparing rp and shitting on others over how someone's character speaks or because of a minor mistake in 1 rp scene. Those guys are the real losers here. Glad you enjoyed your christmas though 🎅 

P.s. I live in a literal Minecraft snow biome, I see enough snow. Doesn't stop me from letting others enjoy in game snow for a week out of a whole year. 

Edited by nateX