Where did all the Surenos go?

FOOBACCA

@burnerfr get off the burner acc and say it with your chest homito. Nobody said I didn’t make mistakes all I’m saying is that bullshit anti Eme Gen III propaganda yall keep spewing isn’t the truth. Nobody’s hating on Gen 4 Eme either, in fact you can ask Scar and Brink it’s the exact opposite.

1. I can name literally over 10+ people who were either new to Sur RP or never historically in my char’s crew that were brought in and brought up. Foo Baca, Macho, Navo, Hootless, Darkside, Panda (not new to Sur RP he was an Emero on LSRP), Bader and the list can continue.

2. We were on 2 strikes for a fucking year straight, neither of these were caused by me or my IC subordinates by the way. So you telling me to take a chance and risk a 4 year faction on somebody not fucking up a hit is laughable. I brought this up to IFM and initially we were given chances for when this had happened in the past. It didn’t stay that way and cool I can’t blame IFM from their POV you can only give somebody so many chances. At the same time tho y’all can’t blame me for excluding people who were wildcards from activities that could get us our 3rd strike.

3. Don’t give me that shit about unneeded greenlights. OBZ was green lit by La Eme and even white gangs cuz they did a drive by on an Emero’s hood MS13. Are you saying that me issuing a greenlight due my character’s hood (Rancho TGS) being pressed by other STGs and my char’s crew members being killed isn’t a valid reason? La Eme had not only greenlit gangs from other races IRL including blacks and Asians. After that shit with Rodney King riots and the early 2000s race riots in prison they BLANKET GREENLIT THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE in LA. You’d know that if you actually knew anything about La Eme and weren’t just spewing lies you heard.

I know what the fuck I’m talking about and I was directly involved. You don’t know shit and weren’t even involved. Or you were, I don’t know cuz you want to hide behind a burner instead of just having an open discussion like we’re having here.

• Upvote 9

Did this guy seriously write an essay about other people being power hungry over a freaking video game?

Smh.

3 hours ago, MurderO said:

These days if I say MS13 is shit or TerrorTown I'm a toxic panhandler and I'm getting banned

This here is the real issue we have as community:

Opposed to talk about how shitty or enjoyable our rp experience together is, we treat roleplay quality as a "sensitive" topic that is only to be submitted in private reports the accused does not even get to see (unless staff leaks, which it does, but this is a different topic).

Our all rp would be better if we openly talked together instead to

19 minutes ago, The Plug said:

burner acc

Just my 2 cents as someone who, quote again, was not involved and doesn't know shit.

My guess: it can't have too much tea in it as elsewise I'd heard of it

15 minutes ago, knppel said:

Did this guy seriously write an essay about other people being power hungry over a freaking video game?

Smh.

This here is the real issue we have as community:

Opposed to talk about how shitty or enjoyable our rp experience together is, we treat roleplay quality as a "sensitive" topic that is only to be submitted in private reports the accused does not even get to see (unless staff leaks, which it does, but this is a different topic).

Our all rp would be better if we openly talked together instead to

Just my 2 cents as someone who, quote again, was not involved and doesn't know shit.

My guess: it can't have too much tea in it as elsewise I'd heard of it

This comment right here changed the way I view gta:w, life and RP ty broski keep up X3!!!!

Anyways.... 9iPk2FS.png 

Let's stick to the topic :1f446:

• Naeno locked this topic