Where did all the Surenos go?

FOOBACCA

If we being real doe

This happens alot, even with Black RP. 

Black RP dies, Sureno RP rises up, Sureno RP dies, Black RP rises up. 

It's like a tik tok trend that dies and comes back, type shit. It just comes and goes in waves. 

I'm ready to bet money ((I am not ready to bet money)) that there's gonna be another wave of Black RP dying, and Sureno RP coming back. Then a thread like this will be made but it's gonna be "Where black RP go".

Edited by FatBoyTrell
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Bro… 

The whole server was filled with Sureno’s who spawned in as NK at one point of time without any type of roleplay. There still IS a Sureno set that’s claiming NK without any type of development or roleplay behind it. Every single last Sureno gang on this server followed Longos and TGS13 with either being NK or Red ragging no in between. I don’t blame Longos at all, because they were unique and actually portrayed the real life Longos accurate and I salute them for it. TGS had actual development behind being NK, CK, and red ragging I watched them develop into it with my own eyes. When it comes to all these other ones? They spawned in CK, NK, Red ragging, and hating all crips for little to no reason. Even the made up hoods created some story of them warring crip hoods so they could spawn in CK and or NK. 

I’ve seen almost about everything on this server like literally everything, things I wouldn’t have even thought I wouldn’t have seen I’ve seen.

Salute to all the accurate Sureno factions that were RP’d correctly y’all did y’all shit.  

• Upvote 9
  • Applaud 1

Majority of Sureno factions that have been open since before this iteration of Eme have self archived, contrary to what's been said here. People archiving their own factions isn't a result of IFM's "wrongdoings". 

Open a faction and be the change you want to see. 

• Upvote 3
  • slump locked this topic
  • Naeno unlocked this topic

Sureno RP died because Kriminal Lokos closed down, foos had it on lock for the sur 13. I’m joking, I think ifm intervening and taking the old eme out of play has killed a lot of motivation to roleplay. I think Trey and Plug had the shit on lock, and they had a good line up. Everybody burns out, it’ll probably pickup again in a few months. 

• Upvote 2

Let’s just set the record straight since people in the past liked to blame me for everything:

I can’t say the exact number but Eme was getting over 60 guns a month. We had to supply 8 - 10 Sureno factions (multiple facs over 20+ members) Vs the Whites getting at least as many guns as Eme or more (3 white suppliers vs 1 Eme supplier) with only 4 facs to supply. 5 guns went to Asians for supplying us drugs after our faction drug supplier was CKed. 5 guns went to AB and associates who were supplying us with meth. 5+ guns went to AP13 who were literally in my characters crew and some of the biggest earners. 

TGS and TT were blackballed ICly after CKing some of my chars crew members in a rebellion/coup. Which is why we also had to keep some guns from the drops for Eme itself in case there was a war.

Then we get raided by OSS and lose 65 guns, 3 kilos of drugs and thousands of ammunition right after a drop due to an IC snitch and informant. 

Instead of me abusing my OOC position as the supplier to force the other Emeros to be subservient to my character, I allowed the other Emeros to distribute the guns to the gangs that were under them. In hindsight should I have handled distribution myself? Yes. Would it have been unfair and unrealistic from an IC standpoint? Yes. Was it my job as the fac leader and supplier to make sure the distribution is being handled? Yes. Was all of this shit my fault? No. There was many factors that led to the situation but we need to really stop the cap like I was single-handedly denying the entire Sureno scene guns. 

Apparently it was wrong for Eme to supply other races SMALL amounts of firearms in exchange for drugs but perfectly ok for AB to supply Surenos since they had a surplus of guns and less factions that they were obligated to supply. And I want to be clear here I’m not blaming or talking down on The White Car. It’s a solid faction. They were doing what was best for their interests and it was all IC. I’m just saying so were we and with less inventory so I don’t understand why everything gets pinned on me. I was dealing with a serious IRL situation and couldn’t be as active sorry I have IRL obligations as a grown man. 

Edited by The Plug
  • Upvote 35
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, slump said:

Majority of Sureno factions that have been open since before this iteration of Eme have self archived, contrary to what's been said here. People archiving their own factions isn't a result of IFM's "wrongdoings". 

Open a faction and be the change you want to see. 

jajajaja “open up a faction and be the change u want to see”, ifm doesn’t like different prove me wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Why make a thread about this?

These are just IC effects of IC events. The internal fighting and betrayal, resources being stretched across several different factions, and maybe just bad business practices in general have lead to this. It's not like it's dead forever, youre just seeing Surenos in a weakened state. 

Chances are, things might be a little slow until after the holidays too, so just wait around and see how the city changes.

• Naeno locked this topic